I finished my post called ‘Judy’s Real Birthday’ this afternoon. When I published it the first time, for some reason a large chunk toward the end was missing. I spent long minutes fixing it when I found out, saved the new words, then found, upon republishing, those words had disappeared. At one point, after I had fixed it yet again the blog statistics told me I hadn’t published ANY posts yet.
Anyway, I have to remove the post and will go through and repair it AGAIN later.
And, when I removed that post, another one about the Smoking Tree, disappeared, too. I found it but for some reason it’s missing the last part so I will have to try harder to find the original (OMG) or rewrite it. I’ll do that later as I’m going to eat now!